August 2, 2013

keep calm and cook on...



Between my two food jobs, you could say the above slogan pretty much sums up my existence right now, and I don't mind one bit. But it also means I don't have a recipe to share today, and I apologize if you've been looking forward to that as a follower of this blog. Between work, life, and a short trip that included four solid days of driving, I just plain ran out of time to try to pull together a recipe post. I do think I need a time management plan to get everything done, so if any of you out there have any helpful suggestions, please feel free to send them my way. Seriously. I'll be back next month with a new recipe, so until then, keep calm and cook on...


The above graphic, created by Marijn Kampf, can be found on keepcalmstudio.com

2 comments:

  1. I love you Michele, I'd love to hear more about your two food jobs. I know you mentioned them before but email me sometime and tell me about them. You sound happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Marty! Love you too :-)

      Delete